background

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Class of 2013!

Well, I found out that as long as I finish all the schoolwork I have to do this year, then I will be graduating! I am a senior! I will be graduating Class of 2013! I plan to work next year and start saving money for my future. This is one more detail in my life that the Lord has worked out for me so wonderfully! (Thank you, Lord!)

I've always wanted to find God's will for my life but recently He has shown me that He has the plans all in place. He has blessed me greatly and I am thankful for all that He does on my behalf everyday! He is such an amazing God! 

Jeremiah 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."



4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!
    We (hopefull) are in the same boat!!! Are you doing a private grad party or are you going to do one with a homeschool group? AZ has a grad ceremony with about 150 students graduating every year. Lis did it last year, and I wight do it this spring. I son't know though....I don't like big crowds staring at me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of the pics but my favorite is the 3rd:)
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    GOD BLESS!
    Love,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna! That's neat that we are in the same boat! :)
    Our county-wide homeschool group does do a big graduation but we are just going to do the one our church does each year for the graduates there. THen we plan to have a get-together back at our house for closer friends and family.
    Congrats to you, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kylie. I just got my senior pics taken. I need to decide between those. I might post them here to see what people think. I don't feel right posting so many pics of myself but I need to decide between the pics and I like pretty many.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete