background

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Senior Pictures: Help Me Choose!


My senior pictures have been taken (and it was fun!) but now the hard part! I need to choose two or three to get made into wallet-size prints. Everyone seems to like different ones within my family & close friends, so I am asking for your help. Please comment and let me know which ones you think are best. 
I really don't like this many pics of me staring out from the screen but I do really need your help.
Please help me out before I delete this post!
I appreciate your opinions and comments!


Senior Picture Time
                                                       1.             
                                            2.                                      3.
                                            4.                                      5.
 
                                           6.                                             7.
                                      8.                                              9.

Please let me know which one(s) you would choose. I need to decide soon. 
Thanks for your help!

9 comments:

  1. I like #9 and #6 :) Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all! I can see why you were having a hard time choosing:)
    My favorites from greatest to least are:
    9
    6
    8
    God bless!
    Love,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4,6,and 9 are my favorite. I really like all though.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Kylie! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Every year we get together with two other families to celebrate and the day before, all of the girls get together to cook, bake, and decorate! It is so much fun!
      Do you have a favorite thanksgiving tradition?
      Love,
      Kylie

      Delete
  5. I really like 5, 7, and 9. But they're all great!
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out my new blog at:
    http://preciouslivesingodseyes.blogspot.com/
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 4,5 and 7 best, but they are all cute.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete