background

Friday, August 12, 2011

COURAGEOUS Movie Trailer


I am really excited about this movie! It will be released into theaters on Septemper 30th, 2011.
We thought of driving to see it but the Lord opened a door for me to work with a group to get it to come to a theater in my area. This was something I never thought of doing but it has been a great experience.
Together we needed at least 1000 ticket sales in order for Sony to bring it to our local theater.


We were looking for commitments for ticket sales for the movie. I sent out e-mails and told friends. My mom sent e-mails too. We thought we could get 50 tickets. When we got that many pretty easily we kept spreading the word about Courageous and we thought maybe we could get 100. That would be about 1/10 of what is needed. We did it! Presently we have 136 commitments for tickets! We reached the 1000 and now we get to see this in our local theater and have a movie with such a wonderful Christian message for families in my town!
If you have the opportunity to see this movie, I highly recommend it!

Watch the movie trailer below!




3 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!! SO neat!! Our"older brother", David R, saw the WHOLE movie because his dad is in the military. I guess that this movie was shown at a theater where only military personel were invited. Ever since, I have been DYING to watch it, and now, after seeing that trailer, it is REALLY going to kill me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am really excited to see it. We get most movies on DVD but this one we are going to the theaters for and I hope we pack it full so they decide to run the movie longer here.
    Anna- Have you started back to school for the new year yet? We start this week!
    ~Gg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to see this!!!! Thanks for posting the trailer Nice teaser...now I'm really impatient!!

    ReplyDelete