background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our End-of-the-Year event

Last night we had our end-of-the-year event with our homeschool group. It's always a great night.

First- these were the amazing clouds on the car ride in...



This is my table, with a lot of the work I did this school year displayed.

My sister and I sang a song for the performance part it was called
"You Are Good" by Point Of Grace. It's the first time we sung together as a duet. We sing together in groups or in choir.
And here is my Shakepeare class! This year we did Othello and I was Desdamona.
We did a goofy picture for fun!!!! A couple of the kids bought some cool
swards and dagers for the play! The three boys being attacked are younger brothers of some of us. They were our ushers that night.
Here I am with two of my good friends! :D
It was SO MUCH FUN this year at co-op! The play went really well. The girl in the white shirt was new to our co-op this year and is now one of my really good friends!
God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. That one play picture is so funny. Looks like y'all had fun:)

    ReplyDelete