background

Friday, September 10, 2010

Teaching

This week I started teaching a preschool/elementary class to children whose siblings are in Classical Conversations classes. The class is 2hours and 15 minutes. It is an enrichment class for them but it is mainly a children's story with themes carried throughout our whole class. It's really neat too because I get to teach them about the Lord and everything He created, etc.



There are two kids missing from the bottom photo but it is most of my class with me. Here is my class with me. They are really cute little kids!

Please pray for me as I continue to do this over the next 6 weeks.

5 comments:

  1. AWWWW! They are sooo cute...you must just LOVE doing that :) I absolutely adore little ones and have always thought it would be fun to be a preschool teacher someday when I get older. Who knows?!?

    Enjoy and I will pray for you.
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I want to get my college degree in because I can do all of my classes online!! I want to teach 2nd or 3rd grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for praying Lisa. I do really enjoy doing this. I think being a preschool teacher would be really fun. I might only be this as a homeschool mom- but who knows?? We'll see where the Lord leads us- right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anna- tht is neat.Can you tell me the name of the school where you can get this degree online? My main desire is to be a wife and mother and the Lord knows our heart's desire. (Psalm 37)
    But then, I really enjoy this and like working with little children. The Lord put this opportunity right there just for me so I don't know yet what He is leading me to. There is another part to teaching this class that I will tell you about in my next letter. This "other part" is also an opportunity for me- if it works it out. It would provide a job for me to do here at home, etc. (I'll explain in the letter- just can't here).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to do ALOT of research as to which college course to use, and I am still not 100% sure that teaching is God's plan for my life. Thus, I have not pursued it very hard yet! But I will let you know if I find a college that has a good online course!

    ReplyDelete