background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Crayon Box That Talked

Here we are at the third class I'm teaching!

The class I taught last week was around the book: The Crayon Box That Talked

The themes were about living together in harmony with one another and also COLORS

Out first color activity was a color hunt: We had the worksheets like the photo and pictures from magazines for them to choose from and glue on.




We played with Play-doh!!
and...
we played with colored ribbons!!






Us... outside playing!

One of my cutie-pie kids!

Even though this class is a lot of work, I am really enjoying it. I am thankful the Lord gave me this opportuniety.

3 comments:

  1. I am sure those little ones just love you as their teacher! What a wonderful way to use the gifts that God has given you.
    Mrs. G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally catching up on my blog reading since we had been on vacation. I'm so happy that you are posting about your teaching experiences! I am going to use some of your ideas for my school too! :) Looks like you are doing a WONDERFUL job! How old did you say your students are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My students are ages 2-6 years old. :)

    ReplyDelete