background

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Flying

Today I had the opportunity to fly in a small airplane. Our neighbor friend is a commerical airline pilot. Since it is a small plane only my dad, sister and I could join him but my brothers will be going next week.
I even flew it all by myself! It was so much fun!! It was neat to see God's world from that view.
Here are some photos....
My first time flying a plane! (and I can't even drive a car yet)

farmland.....
.......and a quarry
I wonder if this is a man-made lake... doesn't it look a little bit in the shape of a man! :)

6 comments:

  1. Alright, I am jealous. Looks like you guys had a great time. The pictures are great! Compliments to the photographer! See you guys at play practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It really was a great experience. I think driving a car is going to be more difficult than flying a plane. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! I found your blog! I have never been in a plane either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE Come What May!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, It's one of favorites. We also like the Love Comes Softly series and Christy.
    Oh- thanks for coming to visit... at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen Christy, but I love the Love Comes Softly movies too!

    ReplyDelete