background

Monday, May 24, 2010

Cool pics

Here are two pictures from over the weekend, as well. I think they are really cool photos. They were both taken at a birthday party. The first one is from when we were playing outdoor games. My cousin kicked off her cowboy boots to run and play and they landed this way in the grass. Mom took this photo. I think it is really neat antiqued and it also brought these 2 verses to mind.

Proverbs 3:6: In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thypaths.
Ephesians 6:15: And your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

I took the next photo and it's just another picture of God's amazing creations.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you said that you were going to post pics of what y'all got today??? (I'm impatient if you can tell) :):):)

    ReplyDelete