background

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One Thousand Gifts

holy experience
This is a random, on-going list of things that I am thankful for...

187. Sitting down and playing the piano or harpsichord after a long day! (or anytime, really)
188. Alan Parks..his music, message and testimony (He recently visited my church) Check out his music Here!
189. finishing up schoolwork (for the year).
190. planning things for next schoolyear
191. That I learned my Shakespeare lines!
192. The memory verse program at my church
193. Bouquets of beautiful flowers!
194 The fun "girl times" with my mom and sisters!
191. The dress I am sewing for my sister (should be finished really soon!) ...hopefully for her birthday
192. The vest that I am sewing for Shakespeare play! (that will transform me into a boy)
193. Teaching Textbooks...makes math much easier for me!
me...8 months old :)
194. photography (so anxious to get me OWN camera!)
195. planning parties
196. ..that I can talk to my mom about anything.
197. when my younger siblings behave! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like many of these too...esp. #196 and #197! :)

    ReplyDelete