background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Latest

I hope everyone had a great Easter!
It has been very busy here from the usual weekly lessons to other school work and a lot of work around our home... but it has all been great! I've had a lot of fun lately though too! I have a great family and friends so when I am with them, I am usually having a pretty good time.

Here are the Easter eggs that I painted:
I am also working on memorizing lines for a play my homeschool co-op is doing (next month) of Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice. We just had a practice/dress rehearsal. My mom also helped me do a Renaissance hairstyle. I have to say...I kind of like the fashion and hairstyles that ladies had then.

Here is a picture from one part. If you happen to know this play, my role is that of Nerissa.

This was our first dress rehearsal so that is why the boy does not have the correct pants.

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully our week won't be too busy and I can get caught up with schoolwork and maybe post more. I also have a painting I hope to finish soon!

I am looking forward to the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Sure looks like you've been busy. Your Easter eggs are very colorful. You must have taken a long time to do them just so. Can 't wait to see you perform in the Shakespeare play.

    ReplyDelete