background

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

God's plan

Recently at church my mom got a gift from her seceret sister, and on the card it had this quote on it.
I don't have to figure out why or how or when.

God has a plan, and I'm committed to it.

That commitment frees me from having to worry about the details.
~ Barbara Johnson

~

Don't worry about anything ~ instead, pray about everything.
Tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for answers.
Philippians 4:6

This reminded me of a song that says "I know who holds tommorow and I know He holds my hand". Isn't it great that we don't have to worry about what will happen tommorow because it is all in the Lord's hands!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks sweetheart. Even adults need reminded of this. It is a really wonderful thing to know that we do not have to worry and that the Lord has our best interest at heart. HIS plan and will for your life is the perfect fit for you ...if you continue to seek His will and guidance your path will be made clear!!! I'm thankful for you and that you are seeking Him!!!

    ReplyDelete