background

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A music note (get it?)

Today I had a pretty musical day.... piano lessons and choir practice. Something fun happened by chance today- at choir. My cousin and I did our hair very similar and the whole time we kept confusing our moms. It was not something we tried but funny that it happened.

Also.. here is a short video.. it is just a peek at something I am working on. I just got this song about 2 weeks ago. I have a long way to go on it yet but here's a little preview. I think the song is very pretty. I am playing it with my sister. Sh will be playing her violin along with me. A friend did the arrangement.

video

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW! You two look so much a like that.... it... well, is just plain crazy! ( Not to mention scary! JK :) LOL I can see how you confused the "moms"! : )

    The song is sounding great... keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete