background

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Choir Songs

Hello. I am singing in a homeschool high school choir this year. We had practice today.
We are singing five songs for our upcoming concert in March.
We will be singing
Everlasting God (words by Ken Bible, arrangement: Tom Fettke)
The Prayer with Lead Us, Lord (words & music by Carole Sager & David Foster)
Jubilate Deo (arrangement: Sonja Poorman)
Song Praise to God Who Reigns Above (Words: Johann Jacob Schutz 1649, arranged by Llyod Larson)
I Am (words and music by mark Hayes)

My brother and sister also sing but in the elementary choir.
I thought I'd share one of the five songs, I Am. I hope you like it.
If you click on the words I AM below, it should show up. This recording is not of our choir but we sound a lot like them.

I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment