background

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Majestic clouds

O Lord our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. When I consider the heavens the works of thy fingers, the moon and the stars that You have set in place; what is man that thou is mindful of him? And the son of man that thee visitest him? …O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
~Psalms 8:1, 3-4, 9

My mom took this photo.
Have you ever looked at the sky and seen its beauty? The clouds…the sunsets…They look so beautiful, just like in this photo my mom took. I think people get so busy that they don’t even see what is placed right in front of them. Look at the sky and see how beautiful the Lord made it. It’s there for us to enjoy. Sometimes I think it is a reminder to us. Sometimes if I am in the car with my family and not in a right mood, there is God’s reminder to me in the sky. Try to take some time out of your day today and look for some of the beautiful things the Lord has given us. They are all around us. The Lord God is the ultimate artist... that ever will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment