background

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!

Throughout the New Year, and each step of the way,
May Christ be your portion, your joy, and your stay.
With God's precious precepts your daily delight
To lead and encourage in paths that are right.
~
"My cup runneth over," His grace so abounds,
That fullest enjoyment in Jesus is found.
"The Lord is my portion," this may your soul say,
And you will be happy each step of the way.
~Lois Beckwith

"His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him"
~Lamentations 3:22-24

Hi Readers! In this new year, I am starting something new...my blog. I hope to learn a lot this year and along the way, try posting about it here. Recently my mom had me start reading the Weekly Challenges at Generations of Virtue. This week's challenge was very good. I think you should read it too:

No comments:

Post a Comment